Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beachball Deflation by Squeezing


Beachball Deflation by Squeezing
December 2012
http://clips4sale.com/54709/7466995



VeVe gets her hands (and legs) on a special, printed beachball. And she squeezes it into submission!
She inflates the beachball and then gets down to business, squeezing the ball with her arms and legs, using enough force to pop open the stopper and squeeze some air out.

VeVe reinflates the beachball again, as fully as possible, and moves in for the finish: She scissor squeezes the beachball with her legs so hard that it deflates completely. She then shows off the fully flattened ball.

At the Petite Powerhouse studio:  http://clips4sale.com/54709/7466995

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Veve, I still have this wonderful beach ball that you have inflated for me!
    I often watch the video positioning her against me in the same position as you and I do not make her suffer as much pressure because I am afraid of popping.
    You made ​​my dream and I could never thank you enough!
    I love you, yours forever, Charly

    ReplyDelete